The town of Gaspé wishes to inform the household owners that they can subscribe to the RÉNORÉGION program from Februay 19th to March 9th of 2018. The program provides financial assistance in the form of a grant that varies, depending on household income, between 95% and 20% of the cost of eligible work.
People who are interested may make an appointment with the responsible to fill in the registration form.
For the appointment, you must have in your possession:
- Notices of assessment federal and provincial for 2016 of EVERYONE who lives in the house;
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR A 95% ASSISTANCE RATE, OCCUPANT OWNERS SHALL MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- Have an annual household income not exceeding (according to the 2016 assessment notices) :
- 24 000 $ for a household of one (1) person or couple
- 29 500 $ for a household of two (2) to three (3) people (except for couple)
- 33 000 $ for a household of four (4) to five (5) people
- 38 500 $ for a household of six (6) people or more;
- The municipal evaluation of the residence cannot exceed 115 000 $ ;
- Not having received financial assistance from the RénoVillage or RénoRégion Program during the last 10 years ;
- Not having received financial assistance from the Réparation d’Urgence Program (PRU) during the last 5 years.
To make an appointment, please contact the Urbanism department of the Town of Gaspe at 418-368-2104 extension 8530.
N.B. Other eligibility conditions may apply and the granting of financial assistance is conditional on the sums being allocated for this program by the Québec government to the Côte-de-Gaspé MRC.