Français English


Contact this direction

418-368-2104 8505 ext.

Complaint in case of breakage

The City of Gaspé makes this form available to citizens wishing to file a claim following a breakdown in order to help them in their approach. However, this does not mean that the City of Gaspé will accept responsibility and pay for the damages claimed.

Please include with your request the supporting documents: invoice, photos, submission or any other relevant document. In the event of material damage, the notice must be given to the Town Clerk of the City of Gaspé within fifteen days following the incident.

This form should be sent to:

Ms. Isabelle Vézina, Clerk
City of Gaspé
25 rue Hôtel-de-Ville
Gaspé (Quebec) G4X 2A5
Download here: Claim form in case of breakage
Or fill out this electronic form by clicking here.
Last modification on Saturday, April 23, 2016