NOTICE is hereby given that the Town Council, at an ordinary meeting that will be held on Monday July 11, 2022, at 7h30 pm, will consider the request for minor exemption from the zoning By-Law 1156-11, presented by Mrs Cindy Girard, for the lot 5 012 424, cadastre du Québec.
The nature and consequences of this exemption are the following:
- the nature of the minor exemption is :
- reduction of 8 m in the front setback margin compared to the minimum front setback margin of 15 m established in the specification chart for zone AF-121 of Zoning By-law no. 1156-11;
- the minor exemption will have for consequence to allow the construction of a detached single-family dwelling with a front setback margin of 7 m.
During this meeting, the Town Council will hear the interested wishing to be heard on that request.
In addition, this request for minor exemption will also be the subject of a written consultation which will be held from June 23 to July 8, 2022 inclusively. During this period, we invite anyone interested to submit questions, observations, or comments in writing, no later than Friday, July 8, 2022, 4h30 pm as follows:
- By delivering them directly to the legal services and registry office located at the town hall at 25, rue de l'Hotel-de-Ville, Gaspé;
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Done at Gaspé, June 23, 2022.
Director of legal services and town clerk